Here are a few brief video tutorials to get help you get started:
The B&ECPL’s new catalog goes beyond the traditional catalog interface by offering an updated and improved search experience. It introduces some of the features you told us you’d like to see, including:
- A single simple search box
- Improved search results
- Filter results by library, format, author, subject, genre, and more
- Set a default pickup library on your Profile page
- Browse by format, including CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and eBooks
- Create and save booklists by selecting title “Favorites”
- Add personal tags and comments
- Sort an unlimited number of titles
- Search longer before timing out
- Text a title to yourself (most carriers; standard texting fees may apply)
- Save and re-execute searches
- And more!
All checkouts, requests, and fine information in your account is displayed and updated in real-time. Title, author, and subject information is updated nightly.
The beta version of the new catalog is a work in progress. Submit your feedback about the beta version of our new catalog here.
To get started, click here and look for the search box:
Log in to your account from the top of any Catalog page:
Don’t forget to log out, from the top of any Catalog page: