Enter today...What My Library Means To Me.
You can draw or write your entry, one winner at every library.
Contest Entry Form
City, State, Zip:
Parent or Guardian name and signature if under the age of 17:
Favorite Library Branch:
Age if 17 or under: I have a Buffalo & Erie County Public Library Card: Yes No
Contest Rules and Conditions
• Fill in the contest entry form above and return it to any Buffalo & Erie County Public Library
location or mail: Buffalo & Erie County Public Library
“What My Library Means to Me” Contest 1 Lafayette Square, Buffalo, NY 14203
To be considered, all entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, October 1, 2013.
• A parent or guardian must sign the entry form for anyone 17 or under.
• Winners will receive a Buffalo & Erie County Public Library tote bag filled with books and other
goodies! One winner per library.
• One entry per person.
• Create your own original artwork using any media or write a paragraph (100 words or less)
directly on the space provided on the front of this form. We cannot accept tracings, copied designs
or licensed characters such as Disney or Garfield.
• Entries will be judged on originality and neatness.
• All entries become the property of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library.
• Provided there are entries from each of the 37 Buffalo & Erie County Public Libraries, a minimum
of one winner will be chosen from each branch to have their work reproduced in a booklet or poster.
• By signing this entry form you agree that your work may be reproduced by the Library, used on the
Library’s website, the World Wide Web, any electronic, print or other medium publication used or
contributed to by the Library, now or in the future, without further consideration. The Library may
crop or edit artwork or writings at its discretion. This agreement shall not obligate the Library
to use the entries.
• I understand that once said entry is posted on the Library’s website, the image can be
downloaded by any computer user. Therefore, I hereby waive any cause of action against the Library
its trustees, officers and employees for use of said entry, by the B&ECPL or use by others.
Entries must be recieved by 5 p.m. Tuesday, October 1, 2013 Questions - 716-858-7182
Feel free to make copies of this form to give to friends. Copies must be double sided.