This is not how I thought it would be : remodeling motherhood to get the lives we want today /
|Main Author:||Maschka, Kristin.|
Berkley Books, 2009
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
|View on New Catalog|
Table of Contents:
- Introduction : the day the vomit hit the fan
- The twilight zone or why am I the one getting up in the middle of the night?
- The mother of all to-do lists or why didn't anyone tell me how hard this is?
- Oxygen masks or why am I at the bottom of my own list?
- Identity whiplash or who am I now?
- Baby vacations or what did I do all day?
- I'm a square peg or why doesn't my job fit anymore?
- He's a square peg or why doesn't his job fit anymore?
- Square pegs together or how do we make our jobs fit together?
- Pits and privates or why am I obsessed with saving time?
- That sinking feeling or why do I feel financially vulnerable?
- The next wedding or what happened to our marriage?
- Afterword : remodeling motherhood for ourselves, our families, and our future.
Do I want to be a mom? : a woman's guide to the decision of a lifetime /
By: Dell, Diana L. Published: (2004)
Stay home, stay happy : 10 secrets to loving at-home motherhood /
By: Campos-Duffy, Rachel. Published: (2009)
The mother dance : how children change your life /
By: Lerner, Harriet Goldhor. Published: (1998)
Reinventing ourselves after motherhood : how former career women refocus their personal and professional lives after the birth of a child /
By: Lewis, Susan, 1954- Published: (1999)
Good enough is the new perfect : finding happiness and success in modern motherhood /
By: Gillespie, Becky Beaupre. Published: (2011)