- Call 716-823-1854 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm Monday, 11:00 am-7:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 am-6:00 pm on Wednesday and 10:00 am-4:00 pm on Saturday.
- Requests must be placed at least 1/2 hour prior to pick up time and must be picked up the same day.
- A staff member will call to notify you when your items are ready for pick up.
- Walk-Up Service will be provided at the front entrance on South Park Avenue and Curbside service will be available in the parking lot.
- Please call 716-823-1854 to notify staff of your arrival.
- Pick-up times are 9:30-4:30 pm Monday, 11:30 am–6:30 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, 10:30-5:30 on Wednesday and 10:30 am-3:30 pm on Saturday.
For the safety of our staff and patrons, everyone must wear a face covering and social distancing measures will be followed.
B&ECPL Reopening and Safety Plan for Libraries located in the City of Buffalo – COVID-19
Handling Materials during COVID-19
Protective Measures to Reduce Risk of Exposure to COVID-19
Pre-entry Health Questionnaire (Questionnaire is for Library employees, vendors and in-house tenants.)
Returned library materials will be quarantined for 96 hours to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff.
Your account will reflect that materials remain checked out for an additional numbers of days during the quarantine timeframe. Items returned on time will not accrue fines or fees.
Thank you and be safe!