The Launch Pad is now open at limited capacity by appointment only.
Please call 716-858-7198 to book an appointment.
• Studios Available for Production & Editing Only (Microphones, Cameras & Guitars Will Not Be Available)
• 3D Printers, Laser Cutters & Conversion Station Available By Appointment For Patrons Already Certified
• All Appointments are for Individuals Only (No Groups at this Time)
• All Appointments Will End 15 Minutes Before the End of the Hour to Allow for Sanitization For Next Appointment
• 1-on-1 Trainings on Garageband, Logic Pro X & Final Cut Pro Now Available via Zoom Appointment
What is a MakerSpace?
A comfortable and collaborative space that promotes creativity and innovation. Learn New Skills - Try New Technologies - Create Art
Makerspaces have quickly become vital environments in libraries, educational institutions and community centers. These spaces remove financial, social and other limitations by providing free access to tools that inspire and empower people to make, create and learn skills. Offering resources such as laser cutting, computer programming, 3D printing, media production, sewing machines and collaborative work spaces, makerspaces help people develop prototypes and business models, inspiring next-generation STEM leaders.
Come visit us.
Our skilled instructors are here to demonstrate and assist you with: Recording Studio Usage, 3D Printing, Laser Cutting & Engraving and Crafts