975 Hertel Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
Our site has the following features:
- Ample parking
- Handicap accessible
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Ongoing Booksale
- 5,000 square feet of space
- Meeting room for community use with conference tables & chairs, 75 inch TV and projector available for presentations
- 22 Public Computers with Microsoft Office free for public use
- 5 Children’s Computers
- 2 Catalog Computers
- 1 Laptop for in-house use (includes Skype)
- Scanner (free)
- Printer (10 cents per black and white print, 25 cents for color)
- Copy Machine (black and white only, 15 cents per page) with scanning capabilities
- Charging station for multiple devices
- Ample seating to relax with a book or a magazine
- Children's area
- 2 self-checkout stations
What's currently happening with the old building?
Centro Culturale Italiano di Buffalo, or CCI, plans to give it new life by transforming it into an Italian-American Cultural Center.
Why was the old North Park Library closed?
Buffalo and Erie County's North Park Branch was closed in late April 2008 when routine site preparation test results indicated elevated levels of lead dust in public areas of the building.
The North Park Branch Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
We are excited to announce that North Park has resumed in person programming this summer! Check out our July Calendar below for this month's events! If you would like more information, or to sign up for any of our programs please stop by or give us a call.
Social distancing is in effect at all programs. Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated! We look forward to seeing you in person again!
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NPKBECPL
Library System Information on the Board of Trustees
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System Board of Trustees is the governing body for the downtown Central Library, and the eight branch libraries located in the city of Buffalo. These include: Crane, Dudley, East Clinton, Frank E. Merriweather, Jr., North Park, Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, Isaías González-Soto Branch Library, and the Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch Library.
All System Board of Trustee meetings and committee meetings are open to the public
To see monthly board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes, click here.