2010 South Park Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14220
Located on the corner of South Park Avenue and Whitfield Street; four blocks south of Tifft Street and approximately one mile north of Ridge Road. Wheelchair accessible, parking lot available.
- Public Access Computers:
14 public access computers and 2 full colors scanners
6 children's computers
3 laptops for in-house use (includes 1 Skype laptop)
2 online catalog computers, one which can be used as an express Internet station
Microsoft Office Applications, Buffalo Public Schools Remote Desktop, "What can I do at a Public Access Computer?"
- Public Fax Machine
- Networked printing
- Black and white photocopier
- Internet Access, WiFi, Misc.
- Meeting Room
- Ongoing booksale in community room
- Request items from other libraries
- Requests: $.25 for adult print & audio. $1 for adult DVD/Blu-Ray. Juvenile items have no charge.
- Unclaimed Requests: $1.00 for ALL media items (including juvenile) and $.50 for ALL print items (including juvenile)
- Printing: $.10 for black and white, $.25 for color
- Copier: $.15 for standard paper, $.30 for legal paper
- Fax Machine: $1.75 for the first page and an additional $1 for each additional page (2 pages for $2.75, 3 pages for $3.75, etc.)
- Overdue Fees for Adults: $.25 per item, per day for all adult books and audio. $1 per item per day for all adult movies.
- Overdue Fees for Children: $.10 per item per day for all children books and audio. $1 per item per day for all children movies.
The Dudley Branch Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
To reduce the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) the downtown Central Library and eight City of Buffalo Branch Libraries will remain closed until such time as the guidance of the Governor of the State of New York supports reopening.
Please visit our website for more updates at www.BuffaloLib.org
Library material due dates beginning February 11th have been extended until April 30th, 2020.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic all library programming is taking place online.
Visit our Calendar page at: https://buffalolib.libcal.com/calendar/events/?cid=8851&t=d&d=0000-00-00&cal=8851 and Facebook page link at: https://www.facebook.com/dudleylibrary
Library System Information on the Board of Trustees
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System Board of Trustees is the governing body for the downtown Central Library, and the eight branch libraries located in the city of Buffalo. These include: Crane, Dudley, East Clinton, Frank E. Merriweather, Jr., North Park, Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, Isaías González-Soto Branch Library, and the Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch Library.
All System Board of Trustee meetings and committee meetings are open to the public
To see monthly board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes, click here.