2010 South Park Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14220
Located on the corner of South Park Avenue and Whitfield Street; four blocks south of Tifft Street and approximately one mile north of Ridge Road. Wheelchair accessible, parking lot available.
- Public Access Computers:
14 public access computers and 2 full colors scanners
6 children's computers
3 laptops for in-house use (includes 1 Skype laptop)
2 online catalog computers, one which can be used as an express Internet station
Microsoft Office Applications, Buffalo Public Schools Remote Desktop, "What can I do at a Public Access Computer?"
- Public Fax Machine
- Networked printing
- Black and white photocopier
- Internet Access, WiFi, Misc.
- Meeting Room
- Ongoing booksale in community room
- Request items from other libraries
- Requests: No Fees
- Unclaimed Requests: $1.00 for ALL media items (including juvenile) and $.50 for ALL print items (including juvenile)
- Printing: $.10 for black and white, $.25 for color
- Copier: $.15 for standard paper, $.30 for legal paper
- Fax Machine: $1.75 for the first page and an additional $1 for each additional page (2 pages for $2.75, 3 pages for $3.75, etc.)
- Overdue Fees for Adults: $.25 per item, per day for all adult books and audio. $1 per item per day for all adult movies.
- Overdue Fees for Children: $.10 per item per day for all children books and audio. $1 per item per day for all children movies.
The Dudley Branch Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
- Call 716-823-1854 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm Monday, 11:00 am-7:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 am-6:00 pm on Wednesday and 10:00 am-4:00 pm on Saturday.
- Requests must be placed at least 1/2 hour prior to pick up time and must be picked up the same day.
- A staff member will call to notify you when your items are ready for pick up.
- Walk-Up Service will be provided at the front entrance on South Park Avenue and Curbside service will be available in the parking lot.
- Please call 716-823-1854 to notify staff of your arrival.
- Pick-up times are 9:30-4:30 pm Monday, 11:30 am–6:30 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, 10:30-5:30 on Wednesday and 10:30 am-3:30 pm on Saturday.
For the safety of our staff and patrons, everyone must wear a face covering and social distancing measures will be followed.
B&ECPL Reopening and Safety Plan for Libraries located in the City of Buffalo – COVID-19
Handling Materials during COVID-19
Protective Measures to Reduce Risk of Exposure to COVID-19
Pre-entry Health Questionnaire (Questionnaire is for Library employees, vendors and in-house tenants.)
Returned library materials will be quarantined for 96 hours to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff.
Your account will reflect that materials remain checked out for an additional numbers of days during the quarantine timeframe. Items returned on time will not accrue fines or fees.
Thank you and be safe!
Library System Information on the Board of Trustees
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System Board of Trustees is the governing body for the downtown Central Library, and the eight branch libraries located in the city of Buffalo. These include: Crane, Dudley, East Clinton, Frank E. Merriweather, Jr., North Park, Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, Isaías González-Soto Branch Library, and the Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch Library.
All System Board of Trustee meetings and committee meetings are open to the public
To see monthly board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes, click here.