2010 South Park Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14220
Located on the corner of South Park Avenue and Whitfield Street; four blocks south of Tifft Street and approximately one mile north of Ridge Road. Wheelchair accessible, parking lot available.
- Public Access Computers:
14 public access computers and 2 full colors scanners
6 children's computers
3 laptops for in-house use (includes 1 Skype laptop)
2 online catalog computers, one which can be used as an express Internet station
Microsoft Office Applications, Buffalo Public Schools Remote Desktop, "What can I do at a Public Access Computer?"
- Public Fax Machine
- Networked printing
- Black and white photocopier
- Internet Access, WiFi, Misc.
- Meeting Room
- Ongoing booksale in community room
- Request items from other libraries
- Mobile Printing
- Requests: No Fees
- Unclaimed Requests: $1.00 for ALL media items (including juvenile) and $.50 for ALL print items (including juvenile)
- Printing: $.10 for black and white, $.25 for color
- Copier: $.15 for standard paper, $.30 for legal paper
- Fax Machine: $1.75 for the first page and an additional $1 for each additional page (2 pages for $2.75, 3 pages for $3.75, etc.)
- Overdue Fees for Adults: $.25 per item, per day for all adult books and audio. $1 per item per day for all adult movies.
- Overdue Fees for Children: $.10 per item per day for all children books and audio. $1 per item per day for all children movies.
The Dudley Branch Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
For the safety of our staff and patrons, everyone ages 2 and up must wear a face covering.
Ask about our iPads!
Did you know the Dudley Branch Library offers iPads for kids to use upon request? Each iPad is set up for kids to enjoy fun, safe, educational STEM activities.
Library card required. For in-house use only.
Library System Information on the Board of Trustees
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System Board of Trustees is the governing body for the downtown Central Library, and the eight branch libraries located in the city of Buffalo. These include: Crane, Dudley, East Clinton, Frank E. Merriweather, Jr., North Park, Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, Isaías González-Soto Branch Library, and the Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch Library.
All System Board of Trustee meetings and committee meetings are open to the public
To see monthly board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes, click here.