1929 Clinton St.
Buffalo, NY 14206
Located on Clinton Street between Bailey Avenue and South Ogden Street, at the corner of Fenton Street. Wheelchair accessible and Parking lot available, but parking is limited. Drop box located on Fenton Street, available 24/7.
Our site has the following features:
Public Access PC's
- 10 public access computers with 2 scanners
- 3 Laptops for in house use (includes 1 Skype laptop)
- 1 Online Catalog/Computer Reservation station
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Printing, including Mobile Printing, is $0.10 cents a page for black and white or $0.25 cents a page for color
Copier - Black and White only, and $0.15 cents a side
Free Wi-Fi access
Community Room - available for booking
- Applications for room use
- Seating for 25
The East Clinton Branch Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
Library System Information on the Board of Trustees
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System Board of Trustees is the governing body for the downtown Central Library, and the eight branch libraries located in the city of Buffalo. These include: Crane, Dudley, East Clinton, Frank E. Merriweather, Jr., North Park, Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, Isaías González-Soto Branch Library, and the Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch Library.
All System Board of Trustee meetings and committee meetings are open to the public
To see monthly board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes, click here.