1929 Clinton St.
Buffalo, NY 14206
Located on Clinton Street between Bailey Avenue and South Ogden Street, at the corner of Fenton Street. Wheelchair accessible and Parking lot available, but parking is limited. Drop box located on Fenton Street, available 24/7.
Our site has the following features:
Public Access PC's
- 10 public access computers with 2 scanners
- 3 Laptops for in house use (includes 1 Skype laptop)
- 1 Online Catalog/Computer Reservation station
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Printing is $0.10 cents a page for black and white or $0.25 cents a page for color
Copier - Black and White only, and $0.15 cents a side
Free Wi-Fi access
Community Room - available for booking
- Applications for room use
- Seating for 25
The East Clinton Branch Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
Effective December 30, 2020, the East Clinton Branch Library will be OPEN TO THE PUBLIC and will offer Walk-up Service
- Call 716-823-5626 between 11:00 am-7:00 pm Monday and Wednesday and 10:00 am-6:00 pm on Friday.
- Requests must be placed at least 1/2 hour prior to pick up time and must be picked up the same day.
- A staff member will call to notify you when your items are ready for pick up.
- Walk-Up Service will be provided at the side entrance on Fenton Street.
- Please call 716-823-5626 to notify staff of your arrival.
- Pick-up times are 11:30-6:30 pm Monday and Wednesday and 10:30-5:30 on Friday.
Stay Safe and we look forward to serving you!
Attention Job Seekers: Please browse the list of openings from community/partner organizations and see the Library's Job & Career Resources located here
B&ECPL Reopening and Safety Plan for Libraries located in the City of Buffalo – COVID-19
Handling Materials during COVID-19
Protective Measures to Reduce Risk of Exposure to COVID-19
Pre-entry Health Questionnaire (Questionnaire is for Library employees, vendors and in-house tenants.)
*Returned library materials will be quarantined for 96 hours to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff.
Your account will reflect that materials remain checked out for an additional numbers of days during the quarantine time frame. Items returned on time will not accrue fines or fees.
Thank you, be safe, and we look forward to seeing you!
Library System Information on the Board of Trustees
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System Board of Trustees is the governing body for the downtown Central Library, and the eight branch libraries located in the city of Buffalo. These include: Crane, Dudley, East Clinton, Frank E. Merriweather, Jr., North Park, Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, Isaías González-Soto Branch Library, and the Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch Library.
All System Board of Trustee meetings and committee meetings are open to the public
To see monthly board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes, click here.