Elaine M. Panty Branch Library (formerly Riverside Branch Library)
820 Tonawanda St.
Buffalo, NY 14207
Located two blocks north of the intersection of Tonawanda and Ontario Streets
- Fully Accessible
- Parking lot is located on Prairie St. behind the library
- Drop box - located outside the Prairie St. entrance; available 24 hours a day
Public Access Computers
- 13 Public Access Computers and 2 scanners
- 2 Children's Computers
- 2 Online Catalog/Computer Reservation
- 3 Laptop Computers for in-house use (includes 1 Skype Laptop)
- Printing - $.10/page for black & white printing; $.25/page for color printing
- Microsoft Office Applications, Internet Access
- Wi-Fi available
- Black & white copies only - color copies not available at this location
- $.15 per copy (8.5 X 11 size); $.30 per copy (8.5 X 14 or 11X 17 sizes)
- Accepts $1 bills and coins (no pennies)
Fax Machine - $1.75 for first page, $1 each additional page
2 self checkout units conveniently available
Requests: No Fee
- Applications available to organizations and groups interested in holding activities or meetings
- Seating capacity is 40
- All meetings are open to the public
Elaine M. Panty Branch Library
Kids Sports Equipment Lending with your library card! Now With Tennis Rackets!
Attention Job Seekers! Please see the Library's Job & Career Resources located here.
Our Meeting Room is available for reservations this Fall. Click here for an application
Dollar a bag from our discarded items (look near the New Books) starting September 9th until the end of the month!
Stay tuned for a new program this fall! Computer training classes with an opportunity to get a free computer at the conclusion of your certification! Sign up at the desk or call us!
YOU MAY NOW BORROW A CHROMEBOOK AND A WIFI HOTSPOT FROM OUR LIBRARY! CHECK THE CATALOG OR CALL US 716-875-0562!
Library System Information on the Board of Trustees
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System Board of Trustees is the governing body for the downtown Central Library, and the eight branch libraries located in the city of Buffalo. These include: Crane, Dudley, East Clinton, Frank E. Merriweather, Jr., North Park, Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, Isaías González-Soto Branch Library, and the Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch Library.
All System Board of Trustee meetings and committee meetings are open to the public
To see monthly board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes, click here.