820 Tonawanda St.
Buffalo, NY 14207
Located two blocks north of the intersection of Tonawanda and Ontario Streets
- Fully Accessible
- Parking lot is located on Prairie St. behind the library
- Drop box - located outside the Prairie St. entrance; available 24 hours a day
NFTA Bus Route: 5
NFTA Trip Planner
Public Access Computers
- 13 Public Access Computers and 2 scanners
- 2 Children's Computers
- 2 Online Catalog/Computer Reservation
- 3 Laptop Computers for in-house use (includes 1 Skype Laptop)
- Printing - $.10/page for black & white printing; $.25/page for color printing
- Microsoft Office Applications, Internet Access
- Wi-Fi available
"What can I do at a Public Access Computer?"
- Black & white copies only - color copies not available at this location
- $.15 per copy (8.5 X 11 size); $.30 per copy (8.5 X 14 or 11X 17 sizes)
- Accepts $1 bills and coins (no pennies)
Fax Machine - $1.75 for first page, $1 each additional page
2 self checkout units conveniently available
Requests: No Fee
- Applications available to organizations and groups interested in holding activities or meetings
- Seating capacity is 40
- All meetings are open to the public
Facility Use Policy (Meeting Room)
The Riverside Branch Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
Elaine M. Panty Branch
Elaine M. Panty Branch Library
Kids Sports Equipment Lending with your library card! Now With Tennis Rackets!
Free Kids Sports Equipment Lending is also available at the Anna M. Reinstein Memorial Library, Cheektowaga, Downtown Central Library, Isaias Gonzalez-Soto Branch, Buffalo, Lackawanna Public Library, Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch, Buffalo, Newstead Public Library, and the Town of Collins Public Library!
To view the flyer for this program, click here
Our Meeting Room is now available. Click here for an application.
Wellness program Thursday, May 25 at 5:30-6:45 PM
10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's Disease Please call their 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900 to register.
Attention Job Seekers: Please see the Library's Job & Career Resources located here.
ALL TOGETHER NOW SUMMER READING 2023 KICK-OFF IS SATURDAY, JUNE 10 FROM 3:00 PM WITH BUBBLEMAN DOUG ROUGEUX
YOU MAY NOW BORROW A CHROMEBOOK AND A WIFI HOTSPOT FROM OUR LIBRARY! CHECK THE CATALOG OR CALL US 716-875-0562!
Notary service is available with an appointment. Please call 716-875-0562 and be sure and have all of your paperwork in order. ID is required.
Preschool Storytime! No registration required
Every Tuesday from 10:30 AM!
Y on the Fly Crafts night! Tuesdays in May 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Please stop by the circulation desk to register for this free program sponsored by the YMCA!
Drawing Class Monday, June 5 from 4:30-5:30!!!! Please register at the circulation desk or call 716-875-0562!
Buffalo Branches Board Info
Library System Information on the Board of Trustees
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System Board of Trustees is the governing body for the downtown Central Library, and the eight branch libraries located in the city of Buffalo. These include: Crane, Dudley, East Clinton, Frank E. Merriweather, Jr., North Park, Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, Isaías González-Soto Branch Library, and the Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch Library.
All System Board of Trustee meetings and committee meetings are open to the public
To see monthly board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes, click here.