820 Tonawanda St.
Buffalo, NY 14207
Located two blocks north of the intersection of Tonawanda and Ontario Streets
- Fully Accessible
- Parking lot is located on Prairie St. behind the library
- Drop box - located outside the Prairie St. entrance; available 24 hours a day
Public Access Computers
- 12 Public Access Computers and 1 scanner
- 2 Children's Computers
- 2 Online Catalog/Computer Reservation
- 3 Laptop Computers for in-house use (includes 1 Skype Laptop)
- Printing - $.10/page for black & white printing; $.25/page for color printing
- Microsoft Office Applications, Internet Access
- Wi-Fi available
- Black & white copies only - color copies not available at this location
- $.15 per copy (8.5 X 11 size); $.30 per copy (8.5 X 14 or 11X 17 sizes)
- Accepts $1 bills and coins (no pennies)
Fax Machine - $1.75 for first page, $1 each additional page
2 self checkout units conveniently available
Requests: No Fee
Unclaimed Holds Fees - $1 ALL media items; $.50 ALL print items
- Applications available to organizations and groups interested in holding activities or meetings
- Seating capacity is 40
- All meetings are open to the public
The Riverside Branch Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
- Call 716-875-0562 between 11:00 am-7:00 pm Monday and Thursday, 10:00 am-6:00 pm on Tuesday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm on Wednesday and Saturday.
Notary service available. Please call ahead to make an appointment and have your current identification and your paperwork in order.
Thursday, June 10th, 1:00-3:00 PM Senator Sean Ryan's representative is here for your questions and concerns!
Saturday, June 12th at 12:00 noon-Story Time "Let's Go Fly a Kite!" with paper bag kite craft.
Tuesday, June 22nd: Primary Elections held in the Meeting Room Library is open 10:00-6:00
Saturday, July 17th: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Circus Arts Hooping Program with Ben Berry
Saturday August 14th-12:00 noon Fur Feathers and Scales Program with Hawk Creek
B&ECPL Reopening and Safety Plan for Libraries located in the City of Buffalo – COVID-19
Handling Materials during COVID-19
Protective Measures to Reduce Risk of Exposure to COVID-19
Pre-entry Health Questionnaire (Questionnaire is for Library employees, vendors and in-house tenants.)
Our Meeting Room is now are available for socially distanced safe meetings with masks and safety protocols in place. Click here for an application.
We now have VOX books! These fun read-along books come in English, Spanish, or both. Just turn the page when you hear the special sound, and the book will read to you!
Library System Information on the Board of Trustees
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System Board of Trustees is the governing body for the downtown Central Library, and the eight branch libraries located in the city of Buffalo. These include: Crane, Dudley, East Clinton, Frank E. Merriweather, Jr., North Park, Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, Isaías González-Soto Branch Library, and the Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch Library.
All System Board of Trustee meetings and committee meetings are open to the public
To see monthly board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes, click here.