820 Tonawanda St.
Buffalo, NY 14207
Located two blocks north of the intersection of Tonawanda and Ontario Streets
- Fully Accessible
- Parking lot is located on Prairie St. behind the library
- Drop box - located outside the Prairie St. entrance; available 24 hours a day
Public Access Computers
- 12 Public Access Computers and 1 scanner
- 2 Children's Computers
- 2 Online Catalog/Computer Reservation
- 3 Laptop Computers for in-house use (includes 1 Skype Laptop)
- Printing - $.10/page for black & white printing; $.25/page for color printing
- Microsoft Office Applications, Internet Access
- Wi-Fi available
- Black & white copies only - color copies not available at this location
- $.15 per copy (8.5 X 11 size); $.30 per copy (8.5 X 14 or 11X 17 sizes)
- Accepts $1 bills and coins (no pennies)
Fax Machine - $1.75 for first page, $1 each additional page
2 self checkout units conveniently available
Request fees - $.25 for adult print or audio materials; $1 for DVDs and Blu-Rays
Unclaimed Holds Fees - $1 ALL media items; $.50 ALL print items
- Applications available to organizations and groups interested in holding activities or meetings
- Seating capacity is 40
- All meetings are open to the public
The Riverside Branch Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
To reduce the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) the downtown Central Library and eight City of Buffalo Branch Libraries will remain closed until such time as the guidance of the Governor of the State of New York supports reopening.
Please visit our website for more updates at http://www.BuffaloLib.org
Library material due dates beginning February 11th have been extended until April 30th, 2020.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Library System Information on the Board of Trustees
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System Board of Trustees is the governing body for the downtown Central Library, and the eight branch libraries located in the city of Buffalo. These include: Crane, Dudley, East Clinton, Frank E. Merriweather, Jr., North Park, Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, Isaías González-Soto Branch Library, and the Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch Library.
All System Board of Trustee meetings and committee meetings are open to the public
To see monthly board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes, click here.