820 Tonawanda St.
Buffalo, NY 14207
Located two blocks north of the intersection of Tonawanda and Ontario Streets
- Fully Accessible
- Parking lot is located on Prairie St. behind the library
- Drop box - located outside the Prairie St. entrance; available 24 hours a day
Public Access Computers
- 12 Public Access Computers and 1 scanner
- 2 Children's Computers
- 2 Online Catalog/Computer Reservation
- 3 Laptop Computers for in-house use (includes 1 Skype Laptop)
- Printing - $.10/page for black & white printing; $.25/page for color printing
- Microsoft Office Applications, Internet Access
- Wi-Fi available
- Black & white copies only - color copies not available at this location
- $.15 per copy (8.5 X 11 size); $.30 per copy (8.5 X 14 or 11X 17 sizes)
- Accepts $1 bills and coins (no pennies)
Fax Machine - $1.75 for first page, $1 each additional page
2 self checkout units conveniently available
Requests: No Fee
Unclaimed Holds Fees - $1 ALL media items; $.50 ALL print items
- Applications available to organizations and groups interested in holding activities or meetings
- Seating capacity is 40
- All meetings are open to the public
The Riverside Branch Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK IN THE LIBRARY- EFFECTIVE SATURDAY, JULY 31, 2021
Call 716-875-0562 or 716-796-2614 between 11:00 am-7:00 pm Monday and Thursday, 10:00 am-6:00 pm on Tuesday and Saturday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm on Wednesday
Notary service available. Please call ahead to make an appointment and have your current identification and your paperwork in order.
Thursday, August 26th, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Amazon representatives present a recruitment event
Thursday, August 26th-National Dog Day Celebration with Paper Bag Puppy Puppets
Monday, September 20th, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM-Elaine M. Panty Library dedication ceremony
Saturday, September 25th, 12:00 PM Dave Jeffers' Pumpkin Patch!
Thursday, October 14th, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Senator Sean Ryan's representative is here for your questions and concerns
Saturday, October 23rd, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Really, Really Free Market!
B&ECPL Reopening and Safety Plan for Libraries located in the City of Buffalo – COVID-19
Our Meeting Room is now are available for socially distanced safe meetings with masks and safety protocols in place. Click here for an application.
We now have VOX books! These fun read-along books come in English, Spanish, or both. Just turn the page when you hear the special sound, and the book will read to you!
Library System Information on the Board of Trustees
The Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System Board of Trustees is the governing body for the downtown Central Library, and the eight branch libraries located in the city of Buffalo. These include: Crane, Dudley, East Clinton, Frank E. Merriweather, Jr., North Park, Elaine M. Panty Branch Library, Isaías González-Soto Branch Library, and the Leroy R. Coles, Jr. Branch Library.
All System Board of Trustee meetings and committee meetings are open to the public
To see monthly board meeting schedules, agendas and minutes, click here.