S-4857 Lake Shore Rd.
Hamburg, NY 14075
Located on Route 5 (Lake Shore Road) between Cloverbank Road and Kennison Parkway. Wheelchair accessible with parking and entrances on both sides of the building.
The Lake Shore Public Library offers wonderful views of Lake Erie from a convenient location. Pop in for a quick pick from our updated collection or stick around for a fabulous sunset. Our friendly staff is always available to answer your questions or offer a suggestion.
Lake Shore Library is looking for Book, CD, DVD and BluRay Donations for our collection and on-going book sale.
7 Public Access Computers and 2 Laptops; printing is 10¢ per page for black and white and 25¢ for color. Includes Microsoft Office Applications and Internet Access. For more information, see "What can I do at a Public Access Computer?"
Wi-Fi available to connect with your own laptop or wireless device.
Self Check-Out stations featuring RFID technology.
Drop Box depository to return library material 24/7.
Meeting Room available upon request. Seating capacity is 46.
Copy machine available at 25¢ per copy.
Help support the Hamburg Library by using Amazon Smile.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price to the charitable organization of your choice. Search for "Buffalo & Erie County Public Library CO. Hamburg, NY."
Lake Shore Public Library Policies
The Lake Shore Public Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
View all Lake Shore Library events here.
Cult Movie Double Feature feat. Steven Spielberg
Join us on Saturday, February 8 for our first Cult Movie Double Feature featuring movies by director Steven Spielberg
11 am - The Goonies
1 pm - Hook
Both movies are rated PG. Popcorn will be provided. Registration not needed and all ages welcome.
Valentine's Day Crafts
- Cookbook Club - 2nd Monday of the month at 6:30 pm
- We choose a cookbook every month and then make recipes to share potluck style. The cookbook is available at the front desk.
- Please call to register for the event
- Adult Craft Night - 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30 pm
- We gather an create seasonal craft
- Adults 18 and older
- All craft supplies are provided by the library
- Book Club – Last Monday of the month at 6:30 pm
- A lively discussion with a great group of people. Call for titles and date.
- Lap Sit– Select Thursdays at 10 am
- Books, songs and finger plays for ages 3 months to 2 years old.
- Call for current schedule
- Story Time – Select Thursdays at 11 am
- Books, activities and crafts for ages 3-5
- Call for current schedule
- Lego Club – Last Saturday of the month at 1 pm
- All ages welcome to come play with Legos©
- We have blocks for younger kids too!
- Origami Club - Last Saturday of the month at 2 pm
- All ages and skill levels welcome
- Bring your own paper or use ours
- Lake Erie Ukesters – 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 1 pm
- Twice-monthly ukulele jam
- All playing levels are welcome
- Report to the Community, 2018
- Report to the Community, 2017
- Report to the Community, 2016
- Report to the Community, 2015
- Report to the Community, 2014
- Report to the Community, 2013
- Report to the Community, 2012
Board of Trustees
Michelle Parker, President
Joe Lowry, Vice President
Jack Connors, Treasurer
Sheree Hillman, Secretary
Anita Metzger, Trustee
Board Meetings, Agendas, Minutes
- December 2019 Minutes
- October 2019 Minutes
- September 2019 Minutes
- July 2019 Minutes
- June 2019 Minutes
- April 2019 Minutes
- February 2019 Minutes
- January 2019 Minutes
- October 2018 Minutes
- September 2018 Minutes
- July 2018 Minutes
- May 2018 Minutes
- April 2018 Minutes
- February 2018 Minutes
- January 2018 Minutes
- November 2017 Minutes
- October 2017 Minutes
- September 2017 Minutes
- August 2017 Minutes
- June 2017 Minutes
- May 2017 Minutes
- April 2017 Minutes
- March 2017 Minutes
- February 2017 Minutes
- January 2017 Minutes