34 N. Main St.
Angola , NY 14006
Located on Main Street in the picturesque Village of Angola. Wheelchair accessible. Street parking and parking lot across the street available.
Public Access Computers: 9 computers, 5 laptops, networked (printing and mobile printing 10 cents per page B&W, 25 cents Color) Microsoft Office Applications, Internet Access, Misc. "What can I do at a Public Access Computer?"
Copy Machine: B&W 15 cents per page, Color 25 cents.
Fax Machine available, $2.00 for the first page, $1.00 for every page after. Cash only.
Our Fax number: (716) 549-3954
Meeting Room: Capacity 30
What's Special about the Angola Public Library?
Angola Public Library Policies
The Angola Public Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
Welcome to the Angola Public Library!
If you have any questions, or would like to sign up for a program,
please give us a call at (716) 549-1271
Online donations can be made by Credit Card or with Paypal
Scroll down to see all of our upcoming programs!
We hope to see you soon!
Join us for our special baby and toddler yoga group! Miss Jenny will take the kids through
several fun, simple yoga poses, breathing exercises, and more. Caregivers will guide their child in yoga movement.
Bring your own yoga mat, rug, blanket, or whatever you would like! Water will be provided.
Book A Technology Trainer
Call today for a 45 minute one-on-one program to learn a variety of technological subjects.
Topics include: Computer basics, set up an email account, email attachments, internet searching, organizing computer files and folders, how to use a flash drive, set up a Facebook, skype, or twitter account, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, or Publisher, iPad or Kindle basics, android basics, how to borrow library ebooks, or using Windows 10.
Dates and times are:
Thursday, October 12th at 4pm, 5pm & 6pm
Liberwyrms Book Club
The Liberwyrms Book Club meets the
first Tuesday of every month, at 10:00 AM
September 5th - The President is Missing by Bill Clinton & James Patterson
October 3rd - TBA
November 7th - TBA
Love to watch movies? We show a fun, free, new movie here at the library every month!
We have FOUR bins with various sensory items in them! You can play, touch, squeeze, and squish!
Every Wednesday from 4:00pm-7:00pm
Every Friday from 10:00am-2:00pm
Please call for more information.
Lego Build Week
Starting the first Monday of every month drop in any time the library is open and build. All creations will be displayed in
the library for the remainder of the month.
September 5th - 9th
October 2nd - 7th
GED Prep Class
Need to get your GED? Erie2 BOCES is providing free classes here at the library.
Classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 1pm-4pm.
For more information please call 716-805-3155.
Check out our Monthly Take And Make Craft!
Every month we will offer a new Take-and-Make Craft for free!
Craft is available for all ages.
Board of Trustees
Jack Kuebler - President
Barbara Schmitt - Vice President
Patricia Friend - Secretary
Mari Grennell - Treasurer
Tressa Crehan - Trustee
Sally Needham - Trustee
Diane Volker - Trustee
Next scheduled meeting will be Tuesday, October 3rd at 6:00pm.
Board Meetings, Agendas, Minutes
- October 2023
- August 28th, 2023 - Agenda - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- August 1st, 2023 - Agenda - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report - 2023 Contract
- June 2023 - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- May 2023 - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- April 2023 Special Meeting
- April 2023 Minutes - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report - State Report
- February 2023 Minutes - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- January 2023 Minutes - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- December 2022 Minutes - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- November 2022 Minutes - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- October 2022 Minutes - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- September 2022 Minutes - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- August 2022 Minutes - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- July 2022 Minutes - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- June 2022 Minutes - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- May 2022 Minutes - Treasurer's Report - Director's Report
- April 2022 - Treasurer's Report - State Report - Community Report - Director's Report
- March 2022 - Treasurer's Report - Agenda Item - Director's Report
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021 Minutes
- August 2021 Minutes
- July 2021 Minutes
- June 2021 Minutes
- May 2021 Minutes
- April 2021 Minutes
- March 2021 Minutes
- February 2021 Minutes
- January 2021
- December 2020 - No Meeting
- November 2020 Minutes
- October 2020 Minutes
- September 2020 Minutes
- August 2020 - No Meeting
- July 2020 Minutes
- June 2020 Minutes
- May 2020 - No Meeting
- April 2020 - No Meeting
- March 2020 Minutes
- February 2020 Minutes
- January 2020 Minutes
- December 2019 Minutes
- November 2019 Minutes
- October 2019 Minutes
- September 2019 Minutes
- August 2019 - No Meeting
- July 2019 Minutes
- June 2019 Minutes
- May 2019 Minutes
- April 2019 Minutes
- March 2019 Minutes
- February 2019 Minutes
- January 2019 - No Meeting
- December 2018 Minutes
- November 2018 Minutes
- October 2018 Minutes
- September 2018 Minutes
- August 2018 Minutes
- July 2018 - No Meeting
- June 2018 Minutes
- May 2018 Minutes
- March 2018 Minutes
- February 2018 Minutes
- January 2018 Minutes
- December 2017 Minutes
- November 2017 Minutes
- October 2017 Minutes
- September 2017 Minutes
- August 2017 - No Meeting
- July 2017 Minutes
- June 2017 Minutes
- May 2017 Minutes
- April 2017 Minutes
- March 2017 Minutes
- February 2017 - No Meeting
- January 2017 Minutes
- December 2016 Minutes
- November 2016 Minutes
- October 2016 Minutes
- September 2016 - No Meeting
- August 2016 Minutes
- July 2016 Minutes
- June 2016 Minutes
- May 2016 Minutes
- April 2016 Minutes
- March 2016 Minutes
- February 2016 Minutes
- January 2016 Minutes
- By-Laws for Angola Board Trustees Last Reviewed 3-5-19
- Conflict of Interest Policy Last Reviewed 11-6-18
- Investment Policy Last Reviewed 11-6-18
- Petty Cash Policy Last Reviewed 12-4-18
- Procurement Policy Last Reviewed 11-6-18
- Meeting Room Use
- Meeting Room Application
Long Term Goals - Adopted November 3rd, 2020