S-4570 South Buffalo St.
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Located on the corner of Highland Avenue, three blocks south of the 20A/277 intersection. Wheelchair accessible. Parking lot available.
23 Public Access Computers
All computers are networked, including 2 laptops with wireless printing and a workstation with a flatbed scanner available. All computers have Microsoft Office 2007 Applications, Internet Access, Misc. "What can I do at a Public Access Computer?"
Printing 10 cents B&W per page, 25 cents color per page.
Capacity 49. Wireless internet access point in room for excellent WiFi. Meeting room is also equipped for multimedia presentations. Used for library programs, available for use by nonprofit organizations (registration required call 662-9851).
Study Area and Quiet Reading Room
The Orchard Park Library has spaces available for a variety of uses from quiet study areas to tables for homework help or personal computing.
Inviting Children's Area!
Mobile Device Charging Stations
The Orchard Park Library has recently added two mobile device charging stations so you can charge your device while you work in the library.
Black & White Copy Machine
For your convenience the Orchard Park Library also has a black & white copy machine. Copies are 15 cents each for 8.5 X 11in (letter sized), copies 30 cents each for 8.5 X 14in (legal sized)
What's Special About the Orchard Park Library
Located adjacent to the historic 1920s Railroad Depot Station, the Orchard Park Library serves southern Erie County as a center for reference and homework help with its large non-fiction collection. It has an extensive fiction, DVD and audio book collection. The children's collection is highlighted by innovative special displays and an interactive play area. A chessboard is available for public use.
Special programs for all ages, story times for children and computer classes are offered continually.
And finally and most importantly, it is our knowledgeable and responsive staff that makes our library so effective, friendly and welcoming.
Our Friends of the Orchard Park Public Library is the largest and most active Friends group in Erie County. They sponsor the 4th Tuesday speaker series, many of our special children's programs, quarterly donated book sales, an annual rare book sale and ongoing Book Nook, Book Cart and online book sales (www.ebay.com/usr/oplibrary). Guidelines for book sale donations may be found here:
Up to five (5) medium sized boxes or bags will be accepted once per day. Friends have purchased many shelves, display units and other equipment that make this library so special. New members are always welcome. For more information, visit the Friends website: www.friendsofoplibrary.org.
Check out our ongoing book sale, made possible by the Friends of the Orchard Park Library!
Orchard Park Public Library Policies
- Orchard Park Library Bulletin Board Policy
- Orchard Park Library Claims Audit Policy
- Orchard Park Library Conflict of Interest Policy
- Orchard Park Library Freedom of Information Law Policy
- Orchard Park Library Investment Policy
- Orchard Park Library Meeting Room Use Policy
- Orchard Park Library Procurement Policy
- Orchard Park Library Rules of Conduct Policy
- Orchard Park Library Volunteer Application
- Orchard Park Library Whistle Blower Policy
The Orchard Park Public Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
*****Due to concerns regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the library cannot accept materials donations for the forseable future. Thank you for your past generosity and we look forward to safely accepting donations in the future.
*****Due to the COVID-19 pandemic all library programming is taking place online. Scroll down for direct links to our virtual programs or visit us on our calendar or social media!
Check out the Orchard Park Library's NEW Library of Things available for checkout today!
New Challenges are posted every Saturday at 9am on our Facebook Page check out the list below for direct links to past challenges.
New sessions are posted weekly, check us out on:
- In Good Health: Quarantine Meditation Meditation is a great tool for lowering stress and promoting overall health, both mentally and physically. Join the Orchard Park Library in this virtual meditation session. Click here to begin.
- In Good Health Tuesday April 14th Today's discussion would have been on making non-toxic cleaning supplies for your home...just in time for Spring! Here is a list of the resources we recommend:
- Annual Report to the Community 2014
- Annual Report to the Community 2015
- Annual Report to the Community 2016
- Annual Report to the Community 2017
- Annual Report to the Community 2018
- Annual Report to the Community 2019
Board of Trustees
- Marianne Eimer
- John Hinners
- Douglas McFarland
- Ann Marie Newbury
- Peggy Snajczuk
Board Meetings, Agendas, Minutes
Next scheduled meeting: January 19, 2021 at 8am
- January 21, 2020
- March 30, 2020 - The Orchard Park Library Board of Trustees meeting scheduled 3/30/2020 was accessible by telephone @ 1 503-673-9106 and PIN: 454 317 488#
- July 21, 2020
- September 15, 2020
- January 3, 2018 Minutes
- January 8, 2018 Minutes
- January 16, 2018 Minutes
- March 20, 2018 Minutes
- June 5, 2018 Minutes
- July 17, 2018 Minutes
- September 18, 2018 Minutes
- November 20, 2018
- January 17, 2017 Minutes
- February 7, 2017 Minutes
- March 21, 2017 Minutes
- May 16, 2017 Minutes
- July 18, 2017 Minutes
- September 19, 2017 Minutes
- November 21, 2017 Minutes
- January 19, 2016 Minutes
- March 15, 2016 Minutes
- May 17, 2016 Minutes
- July 19, 2016 Minutes
- September 20, 2016 Minutes
- November 15, 2016 Minutes
- January 20, 2015 Minutes
- March 17th, 2015 Minutes
- May 19th, 2015 Minutes
- July 21st, 2015 Minutes
- September 15th, 2015
- November 17, 2015 Minutes
- January 21, 2014 Minutes
- March 18, 2014 Minutes
- May 20, 2014 Minutes
- July 15, 2014 Minutes
- September 16, 2014 Minutes
- December 16, 2014 Minutes