333 Main St.
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Corner of Main St/Roosevelt Ave, two miles north of the Military Rd and Sheridan Dr intersection. Parking Lot entrance is off Roosevelt Ave.
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking Lot and Building.
- Public Access Computers:
(1) All Ages, (7) Adult Only, (5) Child Only, (2) 15min w/Scanner, (1) Library Catalog, and (5) All Ages Laptops
- Networked Internet and WiFi access
- Printing – 10¢ per page B&W, 25¢ per page Color
- Copier – B&W only, 25¢ per page
- Meeting Room Capacity – 41
- Ongoing 'Friends of the Library' Book Sale
City of Tonawanda Public Library Policies
- Meeting Room Use Policy
- Meeting Room Use Application
- Bulletin Board Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Disaster Response Policy
- Ethics Policy
- FOIL Policy
- Open Meetings Policy
- Petty Cash Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Public Health Emergency Operations Plan
- Rules of Conduct
- Lost and Found Policy
The City Of Tonawanda Public Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
The library is now open to the public during our regularly scheduled hours! Prefer curbside? Give us a call at 693-5043 and we'll be happy to bring your materials out to you!
Monday - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Tuesday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Friday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday - 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Sunday - Closed
For our library's full curbside procedure take a look here: City of Tonawanda Public Library Walk-Up and Curbside Service Plan
Any questions? We're happy to answer them!
All in-person programs at the City of Tonawanda Library are suspended until further notice. Check back for updates!
The City of Tonawanda Public Library Board of Trustees will be meeting on Monday, May 10th, at 6:30 PM. This meeting is open to the public. If you wish to attend but cannot, please contact Library Director John Gaff at 693-5043.
Board of Trustees
Karen Bordonaro, President
James Holler, Vice President
Gayle Brown, Treasurer
Board Meetings, Agendas, Minutes