333 Main St.
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Corner of Main St/Roosevelt Ave, two miles north of the Military Rd and Sheridan Dr intersection. Parking Lot entrance is off Roosevelt Ave.
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking Lot and Building.
- Public Access Computers:
(1) All Ages, (7) Adult Only, (5) Child Only, (2) 15min w/Scanner, (1) Library Catalog, and (5) All Ages Laptops
- Networked Internet and WiFi access
- Printing – 10¢ per page B&W, 25¢ per page Color
- Copier – B&W only, 25¢ per page
- Meeting Room Capacity – 41
- Ongoing 'Friends of the Library' Book Sale
City of Tonawanda Public Library Policies
- Meeting Room Use Policy
- Meeting Room Use Application
- Bulletin Board Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Disaster Response Policy
- Ethics Policy
- FOIL Policy
- Open Meetings Policy
- Petty Cash Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Public Health Emergency Operations Plan
- Rules of Conduct
- Lost and Found Policy
The City Of Tonawanda Public Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
The library is now open to the public during our regularly scheduled hours! Prefer curbside? Give us a call at 693-5043 and we'll be happy to bring your materials out to you!
Monday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Tuesday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday - 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Thursday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Friday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Sunday - Closed
For our library's full curbside procedure take a look here: City of Tonawanda Public Library Walk-Up and Curbside Service Plan
Any questions? We're happy to answer them!
Programs are making a comeback! Stay tuned for a variety of in-person programs offered both indoors and outdoors this summer and beyond.
The City of Tonawanda Public Library Board of Trustees will be meeting on Monday, July 12th, at 6:30 PM. This meeting is open to the public. If you wish to attend but cannot, please contact Library Director John Gaff at 693-5043.
Board of Trustees
Karen Bordonaro, President
James Holler, Vice President
Gayle Brown, Treasurer
Board Meetings, Agendas, Minutes