18 Chapel St.
Springville, NY 14141
The Hulbert Library of the Town of Concord was built in 1994 and is located in beautiful downtown Springville and faces historic Fiddlers Green Park. Chapel Street is located off Main Street (Route 39) in the Village of Springville. Wheelchair accessible. Parking lot available.
There are 8 Public Computers and 6 public laptops with free Internet Access and Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Ancestry.com and numerous databases. Printing is available at 10 cents per page for black & white and 25 cents per page for color copies. There are also 3 children’s computers available and 2 scanners.
Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the library. To learn more, click this link "What can I do at a Public Access Computer?"
Our meeting room as well as our display case are available for non-profit, public use. Please give us a call for more information. Meeting room capacity is 35. Click here for the Hulbert Library Meeting Room Rules of Use.
Copy machine services are available at the prices listed below:
15 cents per copy for 8 1/2 x 11
30 cents per copy for 8 1/2 x 14
Public fax services are available through FaxScan24. The first page is $1.75 with a cost of an additional dollar per page.
Fax cards are available for purchase.
The Concord Public Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
PLEASE READ OUR GUIDELINES BEFORE ENTERING THE LIBRARY
THANK YOU for your support and patience with us and our new procedures in ensuring the health and safety of our community and staff.
- Front door is entrance only – side entrance will be exit only.
- Please return library materials to front entrance drop box only, not at the Circulation Desk. They will be quarantined for 4 days (96 hours) to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff.
- Hand sanitizer located at entrance and other areas throughout the library.
- Staff and patrons must wear face masks/coverings inside building and maintain physical distancing (6 ft. apart). In accordance with New York State Executive Order, patrons are required to wear face coverings when in a public place or unable to maintain social distancing. This includes all individuals age two or over able to medically tolerate a face covering.
- Self-checkout encouraged.
- Curbside service available during open hours - please call the library for information 716-592-7742.
- Computers are available in the meeting room for one hour on a first come, first serve basis. Time may be limited to 30 minutes if there are other patrons waiting. Printing is available.
- Public fax services are available through Faxscan24. The first page is $1.75 with a cost of an additional dollar per page. Credit/debit card only.
- Self-service copy machine is available at the prices listed below (cash only):
- .15 cents per copy for 8 1/2 x 11
- .30 cents per copy for 8 1/2 x 14
- Restrooms are not open to the public.
Want to know how we are keeping our staff and community safe?
Our Reopening Safety Plan is available at the Front Desk.
and here Reopening Safety Plan
Welcome back! We really missed you!
Your friends at the Concord Public Library
Board of Trustees
Dr. Susan Fischbeck - President
Stephanie Bacon - Vice President
Susan Putney - Treasurer
Robert Adler - Secretary
Geoffrey G. Gorsuch
BECOME A LIBRARY TRUSTEE!
Library trustees are powerful advocates for libraries in our community! Interested? Contact Jennifer Morris, Library Director at 716-592-7742.
Board Meetings, Agendas, Minutes
Upcoming 2020 Board Meeting Schedule - all meetings are held the second Thursday of the month at 9am in the library's meeting room and are open to everyone or virtually via GoTo Meeting.
- August 6th
- September 3rd
- October 1st
- November 5th
- December 3rd
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- March 30th Special Meeting
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- Special Meeting June 19, 2019
- Special Meeting June 27th 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2018
- Special Meeting January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- Special Meeting June 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- February 2017
- Special Meeting February 2017
- March 2017
- April 2017
- Special Meeting April 2017
- May 2017
- June 2017
- Special Meeting June 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
Hulbert Library of the Town Of Concord Policies