2095 School St.
North Collins, NY 14111
Our library is located on School Street next to the North Collins Jr/Sr High School. The Library is Wheelchair accessible, has a sizeable parking lot and is equiped with a drop box.
Public access computers: 10 computers and 2 laptops, networked (Mobile Printing and regular printing is 10 cents per page for black & white and 25 cents per page for color) Microsoft Office applications, Internet access, misc. WiFi available.
Black & white copies are available starting at 15 cents per page. Fax machine available for a minimal fee.
Meeting room available for use whenever the library is open; inquire at the desk to sign up to use it.
What's special about the North Collins Library:
- The North Collins Town Historian can be reached through the library.
- We have a large window seat for relaxed reading.
- The library holds many different monthly activities for all ages, including year-round preschool story hour.
- Many manuals of WNY Historical Adventures are available.
- We are located adjacent to Schoolhouse #8 History Center & Museum.
- There is an outdoor pavilion for Summer programs.
- Last and certainly not least, North Collins has a more than attentive and very pleasant staff housed in an area that is small enough so you won’t get lost AND big enough to find what you need.
Help support the North Collins Public Library by using Amazon Smile.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price to the charitable organization of your choice. Search for "Buffalo & Erie County Public Library CO. North Collins, NY, or click here:https://smile.amazon.com/ch/16-0816136
North Collins Public Library Policies
- Meeting Room Policy/application
- Conflict Of Interest Policy
- Freedom of Information Law Policy
- Gift And Donor Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Investment Policy
- Open Meetings Law Policy
- Petty Cash Policy
- Rules of Conduct
- Whistleblower Policy
- Ethics Policy
The North Collins Public Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
North Collins Public Library
2095 School Street, North Collins, NY 14111
We will be closed Sunday, May 8, Sunday May 29 and Monday May 30
WE OFFER THESE ONGOING WEEKLY PROGRAMS:
North Collins Chess Club - Every Wednesday 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm: If you love chess or are just a casual player who wants to learn more, this club is for you. All ages welcome.
ABC Story Time - Every Friday at 11:00 : Introduce your 2-5 year old to the alphabet one letter at a time through stories, crafts and song with Miss Alice!
Virtual Craft Day - Every other Monday: Join us for a weekly craft demonstration on Facebook. Stop in during our open hours to pick up craft supplies to make the project at home.
CHECK OUT OUR LIBRARY OF THINGS!!
These items can be checked out on an adult card for 7 days.
Sunday, May 1st at 1:30 pm: Bath Scrub for Mom--Create a luxurious pink lemonade bath scrub for yourself or the Mom in your life. Sign-up is required.
Wednesday, May 4th at 6:30 pm: Book Club--Join us for a discussion of The Plum Tree by Ellen Marie Wiseman.
Monday, May 9th at 11:00 am: Identity Theft--Learn the signs and how to reduce the risk. Senior Services of North America will help answer your questions.
Tuesday, May 10th during open hours: Button Bonanza--Bring in a favorite photo or picture and make your own button using our button maker.
Monday, May 16th from 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Book a Technology Trainer-- Make a 45 minute appointment with a Technology Trainer to learn new skills! Microsoft Office, Social Media, Digital Editing and more. Call or stop in the library for a complete list of topics and to sign up for a time slot.
Tuesday, May 17th at 6:30 pm: Craft Night at the Library--Come to this program to assemble and paint your own birdhouse. Sign-up is required.
Tuesday, May 24th at 6:30 pm: Messy Story Hour and Craft--Join us at the library for a messy time of reading and making slime. Sign-up is required.
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2016
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2018
- Annual Report 2019
- Annual Report 2020
- Annual Report 2021 (new)
Board of Trustees
Patti Dole, President
Sarah Friedrich, Vice-President
Jim Mardino, Treasurer
Anne Maggio, Secretary
Board Meetings, Agendas, Minutes
Our next meeting will be held on: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 5:30pm.
2022 North Collins Library Board Meeting Schedule, Agenda, Minutes
- January 19, 2022 @ 5:30 pm: Agenda | Minutes | Board Documents
- March 2, 2022 @ 5:30 pm: Agenda | Minutes | Board Documents
- May 11, 2022 @ 5:30 pm: Agenda | Minutes (draft)| Board Documents
- July 13, 2022 @ 5:30 pm: Agenda | Minutes | Board Documents
- September 7, 2022 @ 5:30 pm: Agenda | Minutes | Board Documents
- Novemeber 2, 2022 @ 5:30 pm: Agenda | Minutes | Board Documents
- November 2021 , Director's Report
- September 2021 (2)
- September 2021 (1)
- July 2021
- April 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021