2095 School St.
North Collins, NY 14111
Our library is located on School Street next to the North Collins Jr/Sr High School. The Library is Wheelchair accessible, has a sizeable parking lot and is equiped with a drop box.
Public access computers: 10 computers and 2 laptops, networked (printing is 10 cents per page for black & white and 25 cents per page for color) Microsoft Office applications, Internet access, misc. WiFi available.
Black & white copies are available starting at 15 cents per page. Fax machine available for a minimal fee.
Meeting room available for use whenever the library is open; inquire at the desk to sign up to use it.
We also offer Notary Services.
What's special about the North Collins Library:
- The North Collins Town Historian can be reached through the library.
- We have a large window seat for relaxed reading.
- The library holds many different monthly activities for all ages, including year-round preschool story hour.
- Many manuals of WNY Historical Adventures are available.
- We are located adjacent to Schoolhouse #8 History Center & Museum.
- There is an outdoor pavilion for Summer programs.
- Last and certainly not least, North Collins has a more than attentive and very pleasant staff housed in an area that is small enough so you won’t get lost AND big enough to find what you need.
Help support the North Collins Public Library by using Amazon Smile.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price to the charitable organization of your choice. Search for "Buffalo & Erie County Public Library CO. North Collins, NY, or click here:https://smile.amazon.com/ch/16-0816136
North Collins Public Library Policies
- Meeting Room Policy/application
- Conflict Of Interest Policy
- Gift And Donor Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Investment Policy
- Petty Cash Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Ethics Policy
The North Collins Public Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
North Collins Public Library
2095 School Street, North Collins, NY 14111
VIRTUAL PROGRAMS on our Facebook Page
Virtual Craft Day - Every Monday
Join us for a weekly craft demonstration similar to our in person Craft Night Program. We will then make the items available for pickup at the library for you to make the project at home.
Messy Wednesday's - Every Wednesday
Join Mr. Jacob for a weekly messy activity where he will demonstrate how to make the messy project and you can do it at home.
This is a virtual program that will be in video form on Facebook
Stories with Miss Alice - Every Friday
Join Miss Alice for a weekly story. Miss Alice will read a weekly selection in the absence of a weekly in person storytime.
This is a virtual program that will be in video form on Facebook.
CHECK OUT OUR LIBRARY OF THINGS!!
These items can be checked out on an adult card for 7 days.
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2016
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2018
- Annual Report 2019
Board of Trustees
Patti Dole, President
Bonnie Noto, Vice-President
Jim Mardino, Treasurer
Anne Maggio, Secretary
Board Meetings, Agendas, Minutes
Our next meeting will be held on: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 5:30pm.