11637 Bullis Rd.
Marilla, NY 14102
Located near the intersection of Bullis Road and Two Rod Road (Route 358) in the Town of Marilla. Handicapped accessible. Parking lot available. Drop box available.
Public Access Computers: 8 computers, including 2 laptops, networked. Microsoft Office Applications and Internet Access. Printing from the computer: B&W 10 cents per page, color 25 cents per page. "What can I do at a Public Access Computer?"
Copy machine available, copies 15 cents each for letter size.
A Meeting Room is available for Library Programs and may be used by nonprofit organizations and groups. A Meeting Room Application must be completed. Meeting Room Application and Rules of Use
Friends of the Marilla Free Library
The Friends of Marilla Free Library is an active group coordinating and promoting community activities at the library. They hold a book sale as an annual event in the fall. The Friends raise money to support the library and children's programs. The Firends have sponsored the Make a Graham Cracker Program and Lego Club. The Friends of Marilla Free Library are always looking for new members. Please consider being a Friend of the Library!
Shop and Donate Today!
When shopping online, use Amazon Smile and 0.5% of your purchase will go to the Marilla Free Library.
Click here to go to AmazonSmile
Marilla Free Library Policies
The Marilla Free Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
We Are Open! THANK YOU for your support and patience with us and our new procedures in ensuring the health and safety of our community and staff.
We ask that for the courtesy of all patrons of the Marilla Free Library that you please limit your stay in the building to an hour or less.
The Library Hours will be:
Monday 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 2:00 - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 2:00 - 7:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please note the following:
- Limited Capacity in the library.
- Per the Governor’s Executive Order, masks are to be worn at all times when in the library.
- All returns must go into the book drop. Please do not return items to the circulation desk.
- Returned library materials will be quarantined for a minimum of 4 days (96 hours) to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff. Items returned on time will not accrue fines or fees for the time in quarantine.
- We will not be accepting donations (books, DVDs, etc.) until further notice.
Services will include:
- Grab and Go quick browsing and check outs, reference, and monetary transactions to pay for fines/fees.
- Computer use and printing is limited to an hour. An appointment is recommended, as certain terminals will be out of service to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Printing and Copying Services will be available.
- Self-checkout is encouraged.
- Wi-Fi is available 24/7 for everyone. The network is BECPL2 and the password is librarywifi
- Meeting Room use has been suspended.
All in-person library programs are canceled. Please check out our Virtual Programming!
Curbside and Walk-Up Service will still be available during open hours – please call the library at 652-7449 for more information or to schedule a pick up Click here for more information on how to place an order.
Virtual Wow Magic Workshop! with Cris Johnson
If you missed the live show you can still watch the recording on our Facebook Page! The Magic Workshop was geared for ages 7–12. You'll learn several fun magic tricks with things you can find around the house!
Virtual Arts & Craft Thursday with Ms. Shannon
Thursdays in July & August. An arts and craft activity with easy to follow instructions will be posted on our Facebook Page that families can do at home. For all ages. Visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/Marilla-Free-Library-163148403705296/
Shark Puppet Template
Gnome Hat Pattern
Past activities that can be found on our Facebook page: Decorating Easter Eggs three different ways. We used Rice, Markers and Whip Cream. Simple Suncatchers Spring Template, Make a Book, Window Painting, Mother's Day Craft, Race Car, Memorial Day Star Wreath, Bubble Art, Marble Paper Art, Play Stethoscope and Blood Pressure Cuff Doctor Templates, Father's Day Crafts: Cards and Sharpie Marker Mugs, and a Light up Campfire
Virtual STEM Saturdays with Ms. Shannon
Saturdays in July & August. On our Facebook Page we will share fun STEM activities that can be done at home, using materials you might find around the house. For all ages. Visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/Marilla-Free-Library-163148403705296/
Past activities that can be found on our Facebook Page: Magic Milk, Rubber Rainbow Eggs, Homemade Ice Cream, Make a Catapult, Cardboard Marble Run, Elephant Toothpaste, Rock Candy, Rainbow Rain, Inflate a Balloon with Pop Rocks, Exploding Baggie, Walking Water, Homemade Lava Lamp and Build a Tent for figurine
Witch and Wizard and Make a Fairy House and Hansel and Gretel Craft Demonstrations - You can check out the video demonstrations on our Facebook Page!
POSTPONED: March Madness Tournament of Books - Read select picture books, the list is available at the library. Vote to narrow down the list of contenders and crown the 2020 picture book champion. Each round you vote, your name will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a prize. For more information stop by the library.
- Round 1: Vote March 2-7 for Elite 8
- Round 2: Vote March 9-14 for Final 4
- Round 3: Vote March 16-21 for the final two contending titles.
- Round 4: Vote March 23-March 28 for the book tournament champion.
- April 1: the champion is announced.
The Marilla Free Library has lawn games available for a 7-day loan period.
We have Yardzee / Farkle, Bocce Ball, Jenga, Croquet, Viking Bowling, Kan Jam, and Ladder Ball.
Items must be borrowed from and returned to the Marilla Free Library with an Adult Card. Stop by the library or call for more information.
Board of Trustees
President - Rachelle Walker
Vice President - Judy Farmer
Secretary - Joanne Goellner
Treasurer - Kathleen Winde
Trustee - Deborah Mamon
Next scheduled meeting:
Board Meetings, Agendas, Minutes
- March Special Meeting
- April Special Meeting & Resolution
- June Special Meeting
- November Special Meeting
- November Regular Meeting