11637 Bullis Rd.
Marilla, NY 14102
Located near the intersection of Bullis Road and Two Rod Road (Route 358) in the Town of Marilla. Handicapped accessible. Parking lot available. Drop box available.
Public Access Computers: 8 computers, including 2 laptops, networked. Microsoft Office Applications and Internet Access. Printing from the computer: B&W 10 cents per page, color 25 cents per page. "What can I do at a Public Access Computer?"
Copy machine available, copies 15 cents each for letter size.
A Meeting Room is available for Library Programs and may be used by nonprofit organizations and groups. A Meeting Room Application must be completed. Meeting Room Application and Rules of Use
Friends of the Marilla Free Library
The Friends of Marilla Free Library is an active group coordinating and promoting community activities at the library. They hold a book sale as an annual event in the fall. The Friends raise money to support the library and children's programs. The Firends have sponsored the Make a Graham Cracker Program and Lego Club. The Friends of Marilla Free Library are always looking for new members. Please consider being a Friend of the Library!
Shop and Donate Today!
When shopping online, use Amazon Smile and 0.5% of your purchase will go to the Marilla Free Library.
Click here to go to AmazonSmile
Marilla Free Library Policies
- Conflict Of Interest Policy
- Emergency Plan
- Investment Policy
- Open Meeting Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Rules Of Conduct Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
The Marilla Free Library is a member of the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library System.
Curbside and Walk-Up Service is still be available during open hours – please call the library at 652-7449 for more information or to schedule a pick up Click here for more information on how to place an order.
Tickets for the Holiday Raffle will be on sale until December 19 at the library during open hours.
Book Club - Lady Clementine by Heather Terrell will be discussed - Tuesday, December 6 at 2 pm. Please stop in or call for more information or to sign up.
Lego Club - Next meeting will be Thursday, December 29 at 6 pm. We will make cool creations and you may even find your masterpiece on display in the library. Registration is required.
Noon Year's Eve - Join us as we countdown to the new year but at a time when your little one can stay up, noon! Come hear stories, make crafts and party as we count down to 2023! Saturday, December 31 at 11:00 am. For ages 3 to 8. Registration is required.
Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Marilla Free Library will be having in-person meeting on Tuesday, December 13 at 7 pm. New or interested members are welcome. The meeting will be held at the Marilla Free Library. Please call the library at 652-7449 for more information.
Previously record virtual programming, STEM and Arts & Crafts with Ms. Shannon are still available on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Marilla-Free-Library-163148403705296/
Past activities that can be found on our Facebook Page: Magic Milk, Rubber Rainbow Eggs, Homemade Ice Cream, Make a Catapult, Cardboard Marble Run, Elephant Toothpaste, Rock Candy, Rainbow Rain, Inflate a Balloon with Pop Rocks, Exploding Baggie, Walking Water, Homemade Lava Lamp and Build a Tent for figurine
Past activities that can be found on our Facebook page: Decorating Easter Eggs three different ways. We used Rice, Markers and Whip Cream. Simple Suncatchers Spring Template, Make a Book, Window Painting, Mother's Day Craft, Race Car, Memorial Day Star Wreath, Bubble Art, Marble Paper Art, Play Stethoscope and Blood Pressure Cuff Doctor Templates, Father's Day Crafts: Cards and Sharpie Marker Mugs, and a Light up Campfire, Shark Puppet Template, Gnome Hat Pattern
The Marilla Free Library has lawn games available for a 7-day loan period.
We have Yardzee / Farkle, Bocce Ball, Jenga, Croquet, Viking Bowling, Kan Jam, and Ladder Ball.
Items must be borrowed from and returned to the Marilla Free Library with an Adult Card. Stop by the library or call for more information.
- 2021 Annual Report to the Community
- 2020 Annual Report to the Community
- 2019 Annual Report to the Community
- 2018 Annual Report to the Community
Board of Trustees
President – Rachelle Walker
Vice President – Judith Farmer
Secretary – Joanne Goellner
Treasurer – Kathleen Winde
Trustee – Deborah Mamon
Trustee – Kathleen Campbell
Next scheduled meeting:
November Minutes DRAFT
Board Meeting Minutes
2022 Minutes / Agendas
- January Agenda / Minutes / Rules of Conduct, Financial Statements, BECPL Contract Extension, Conflict of Interest Disclosure
- February Agenda / Minutes / Financial Statements / Procurement Policy / Investment Policy / Personnel Policy Resolution
- March Agenda / Minutes / Librarian Report / Financial Statements
- April Agenda / Minutes / Librarian Report / Financial Statements
- May Agenda / Minutes / Librarian Report / Financial Statements / Annual Report
- June Agenda / Minutes / Librarian Report / Financial Statements
- July Agenda / Minutes / Librarian Report / Financial Statements / 2022 Contract / Contract Correction Page 21 / Distribution Policy / Exhibits and Displays and Exhibits/Display Application and Release Form / Gift and Donor Recognition Policy / Emergency Procedures Plan and Maps
- September Agenda / Minutes / Librarian Report / Financial Statements
- October Agenda / Minutes Draft / Librarian Report / Trustee Education Policy / Disposal of Obsolete or Surplus Property Policy / Financial Statements
- November Agenda / Minutes DRAFT / Librarian Report / Financial Statements
2021 Minutes / Agendas
- November 16
- November 23 - Agenda / Minutes
- March Special Meeting
- April Special Meeting & Resolution
- June Special Meeting
- October Special Meeting
- November Special Meeting
- November Regular Meeting